Tuesday 3 February 2009

Seven things you’d never need to know about me

Right - this is NOT about toilets. Just thought I'd better get that one out of the way..

I have been tagged by the fabulous Ms Geary and clearly it is an unpardonable sin to duck out of a tag.

So I shall do my duty and continue the meme ....

1) I was a very odd child. I used to have an alter ego who was a Victorian orphan called Christina Silverwing. Her best friend was Peter. I also used to be obsessed with concentration camps and the French Revolution and used to play games around these involving flinging myself off wardrobes (Escape from Auschwitz) and chopping off plasticine people's heads (Guillotine)

2) I used to have a recurring nightmare about a villain called Kenny the Raisin Face

3) I really like football. I support Liverpool and have met Bruce Grobbelar, John Barnes, Robbie Fowler, David James, Alan Hansen, Kenny Dalgleish and Gordon Strachan. Not all at the same time. I was recently a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding at Anfield. We wore red.

4) I used to be a singer and saxophonist in a band called Jinrai - we were signed to Acid Jazz records and gigged around the UK and Italy. We once did a festival at an ex-Communist rally ground outside of Bologna and were left for about 24 hrs with no means of sustenance apart from a fridge full of Fosters, no transport and no signs of civilisation.

5) As well as toilets, levels and lighting, I have an abiding obsession with the Romans. The first time I went to Rome I couldn't speak for 3 days cos I was so excited. I took lots of pictures of their drain covers, cos they have SPQR on them ..

6) I can fit my entire fist in my mouth

7) I make up comedy mock heroic poems for my friends every now and then for significant occasions (weddings, leaving dos, 30ths etc...)

To continue this meme I hereby call upon jauger, JessGreenwood, katiejaneday, danhandscomb, annacookie & lefrinj ...

No comments: