Thursday 4 December 2008

Pretty In Pink


Gadzooks it's PINK!

Home is where the heart is, so, umm, I thought I'd start off with my own loo. It is, as you may have noticed, spectacularly pink. I have to admit, I'm not actually guilty of this - the girl who owned this flat before me painted it so. I like it though; it's a bit mental, but bright and colourful and unique. I did have to tone down the shower curtain though, as hers was even pinker and I started to feel like I was on a bad trip every time I had a shower. There is also an issue in finding bathmats and other accessories to match - nobody expects the pink bathroom.

Mr H is not so keen on the pink. But he is a boy; what does he know about loos? ... 

Decor: 6/10
- Loving the mad pink. Hard to find suitable matching items.

Cleanliness: 6/10
- Hmmmm Mr H and I are a bit hit-and-miss (scuse the pun) with the cleaning

Ambience: 8/10
- Yeah! It's a bright pink loo! 

Lighting: 7/10
- Nice light over the mirror and the extractor fan whirs when you switch it on. This is actually a good thing as its right next to the living room and if you have people round then they can hear you pee - unless you switch the light/extractor fan on.

Stay and Play?: 5/10
 - You might start getting a headache with all the pink. And why hang around here when there's a lounge next door? ... Bit weird having a conversation next to a bath too.

Recommendations:
 - Hmmm ... I have a love/hate relationship with the pink. Perhaps OK for a girl living on her own. Steams up easily - could do with a bigger window to let air out of. 

No comments: